"To promote and create opportunities for the profitability, and sustainability of Douglas County Corn & Soybean Growers
while promoting agriculture and enhancing our rural quality of life."
Douglas County Corn & Soybean Growers Association
Annual Spring Meeting- Feb. 22, 2017
- Featuring engaging speakers and fellowship
County Parades - Brandon, Evansville, Garfield, Hoffman, Millerville, Osakis, Kensington
Support for local county FFA & 4-H Chapters
Douglas County Fair
- Join us for the pork chop feed as we work with the Douglas County Pork Producers
- Sponsorship at the Kids Tractor pull
- Sponsorship of the Beef for the 4-H Food Booth
Annual Plot / Education Event in the Fall
- Plot tours with the latest corn and SB varieties
Donations and sponsorships made possible by the Douglas County Corn and Soybean Growers and their Check-offs!